|Date & Time||Location||Tickets||Dress Code|
|Friday, October 20
|GOYA Culinary Pavilion
& Ocean Drive
|Start at $150||South Beach Chic||Buy Tickets|
Tickets to CHEF SHOWDOWN are $150 & INCLUDE:
- Portions of the competition dishes available at each of the 12 restaurant battle stations to enjoy and cast your vote on your winners in each battle
- Full Bars are included all night long with a variety of cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks and placed around the village and pavilion
- Samplings from GOYA and Celebrity Cruises
- Access to the full SEAFOOD WORLD RAW BAR open all night for your enjoyment
- A one of a kind sensory garden experience, inspired by Kendall Jackson, La Crema, and Matanzas Creek Winery, where they will be transplanting their Sonoma garden tour onto the sands. You will literally be walked through a private experience, sampling potted fruits and tasting the wines that are made from these fresh fruits
- Samplings from the Herradura Bartender Competition and access to the Casa Herradura Experience
- Access to Celebrity Cruise private entertainment throughout the evening
- Access to the showcase kitchen stage to experience all Showdown Demos
- Access to party the night away with the Showdown featured DJ in the GOYA Culinary Pavilion
- Friday, October 20: CHEF SHOWDOWN, brought to you by Matanzas Creek Winery, and presented by GOYA, Herradura, and Celebrity Cruises.
- The Chef Showdown assembles Miami’s top executive chefs for an evening of competitive cook-offs where YOU are the judge. In a perfect combination of competition level cuisine, tropically fresh cocktails, and live entertainment, the Chef Showdown tours guests through the best of Miami’s culinary scene, featuring 12 of Miami’s most progressive and recognized Executive Chefs. This is a can NOT miss experience for all.
- Hosted inside the VIP Hospitality Village and the Sobe Seafood Fest’s GOYA Culinary Pavilion, 12 chefs will be paired head to head creating six different seafood battle showdowns. Chefs from each battle will take the stage throughout the night in the showcase kitchen, where representatives from the culinary and media world will judge the best in each showdown.
- The deciding factor are THE GUESTS! Guests will visit each restaurant sampling station in the battle tents around the hospitality village and with their tokens in hand, sample the dishes demonstrated on the main stage, and vote to ultimately decide the newest CHAMPIONS of the CHEF SHOWDOWN.
- The reigning champions coming to defend their titles are Chef Andre & Tyler Bienvenue of Joe’s Stone Crab , Sean Brasel of Meat Market in Battle Surf ‘N Turf, Chef Dustin Atoigue of Mondrian South Beach in Battle Shrimp, Chef Eric Do of Toro Toro in Battle Tuna, Chef DemetriosPyliotis of Poseidon in Battle Fish, and Chef Bernie Matz of Bodega South Beach in Battle Taco.
- 2017 BATTLES will be announced via social media @sobeseafoodfest on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter so find us online!
- And the fun doesn’t stop there. This year’s event will include the 2nd Annual Herradura Showdown with reigning champion, Courtney Lane of Wynwood Diner, hosted by Herradura, featuring the top bartenders in South Florida battling it out in the Casa Herradura experience in the hospitality village. Stay tuned or visit us on social media for more info!
- The Chef Showdown delivers a unique culinary and entertainment experience within the most beautiful beachfront evening atmosphere on the sands of South Beach.
- Event is from 7-11PM (on the sand) and the entrance is at 9th Ocean in Lummus Park, Miami Beach.
Sobe Seafood Weekend Pass $250
(value of $300) includes:
- ONE ticket to Friday, Oct. 20: Chef Showdown (value of $150)
- ONE VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 21: Sobe Seafood Fest (value of $150)
Weekend Pass for 2 w/ 2 night Hotel Stay – $800
(value of $1,100) includes:
- TWO tickets to Friday, Oct. 20: Chef Showdown (value of $300)
- TWO VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 21: Sobe Seafood Fest (value of $300)
- ONE Signature Standard Room at either Mondrian South Beach or Gale South Beach checking in Friday, October 20 – checking out Sunday, October 22.
See ROOM IMAGES: Click on the Links Below
(Hotel Room is inclusive of the room fee for 2 nights. Any additional tax and resort fees as well any cancellation fees are to be paid directly to hotel. A Sobe Seafood representative will email you with hotel booking info after time of purchase)