|Date & Time||Location||Tickets||Open Bar Policy|
|Saturday, October 21
12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
VIP Ticket Extended
& Ocean Drive
|GA – $45, VIP – $150||All tickets include open bar. You must be 21
years old to consume
alcohol at the South
Beach Seafood Festival.
SOUTH BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL
Saturday, October 21: South Beach Seafood Festival, brought to you by Kendall Jackson, presented by Jack Daniels, Breakthru Beverage, GOYA, and hosted by Coca-Cola.
Three times the food.
Three times the bars.
1/3 the wait.
What do you get when you put Miami’s finest seafood restaurants on the sands of Sobe for one day only? There’s only one answer: It’s the Annual South Beach Seafood Festival!
Saturday, October 21 will host the 4th Annual South Beach Seafood Festival featuring pop up café’s from the likes of Joe’s Stone Crabs, Naked Taco, Red, the Steakhouse, CJs Crab Shack, Drunken Dragon, A Fish Called Avalon, Naiyara, Poseidon, Toro Toro, Trulucks, and more. Together, 17 restaurants will be serving you right on the sand – it’s four blocks of fun to be exact! Restaurants will showcase an eating experience unlike any other as you stay refreshed with a glass of delicious Kendall Jackson Chardonnay or ice cold Jack & Coke! Guests will enter into this year’s upgraded experience @SobeSeafoodFest ready for a good time.
There are two types of Festival Tickets and both General Admission and VIP include an all-day open bar available at any of the 30+ added bar locations. General admission starts at only $45; this low price gives guests the opportunity to pick and choose which delicious restaurants to try – all of which are bringing their premium menu items at affordable prices between $5 – $10. This is not a tasting festival; this is an eating festival. Enjoy Stone Crabs, Lobster Waffle Cones, Steak & Lobster Skewers, Shrimp Tacos, Oysters, Shrimp Cocktail, Gyros, Crab Cakes, Grouper in a Bag, Lobster Mac ‘N Cheese and more. But please, don’t go home hungry!
Enjoy the all new JACK DANIEL’S BEACH CLUB featuring local DJs playing today’s hottest beats all day long as you lay out, courtesy of Boucher Brothers Management. Or put your toes in the sand with some KJ Avant corn hole boards and other life-size games at the all new beer garden. The Main Stage will be jamming all day long with live music from South Florida’s best bands, so you can dance the day away. If you’d like to learn a little something while you’re out there, step into the WHOLE FOODS MARKET Culinary Showcase Kitchen , where the featured chefs and mixologists will take you to another level and make you the ultimate master seafood pairings chef. Or, better yet, hop on over to the CORONA BEER GARDEN or grab a sampling from OPEN BLUE COBIA, the newest sponsor to join us and host a virtual realty experience just for you with a bite of this rich and delicious white fish.
There’s a little bit for everyone, including this year’s upgraded VIP HOSPITALITY VILLAGE featuring the GOYA Culinary Pavilion. There are tons of NEW reasons why guests will splurge to be a VIP this year. Tickets will include $20 worth of food vouchers to use at participating festival restaurants along with access to the newest Kendall Jackson Sensory Garden, featuring produce by Swank Specialty Produce, Loxahatchee, and the beautiful CASA Herradura and climb aboard the Celebrity Cruises experience. Scroll down below to find out more details on what is included in this year’s VIP Ticket!
Join us and support the EAT SMART PROGRAM from Community Initiatives Foundation for a beautiful day of sun, fun, and AMAZING SEAFOOD!
Ticket details for SOUTH BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL are as follows:
(Be sure to click buy ticket and check on any early release specials….)
General Admission – $45 – includes
- Entrance into the festival grounds
- Access to Open Bar from 12-7PM at any of the 30+ Bar Stations and Beer Garden
- Access to Jack Daniel’s Beach Club, Main Stage LIVE, and Whole Foods Demo Zone
- Access to all café’s of Miami’s finest seafood restaurants and dessert stations
(Note: Over 60+ premiere menu items are available for purchase btwn $5-$10.),
VIP Admission – $150 – includes All General Admission Benefits PLUS an upgraded experience to include:
- Entrance into the LAND Rover N&S Dade VIP Hospitality Village
- $20 worth of food vouchers to use at any participating festival restaurants and dessert stations
- Premiere sampling in VIP from GOYA, Celebrity Cruises, and Papa’s Raw Bar
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion featuring all day private DJ Dance party, shade, lounges, and private bars featuring the best of La Crema, Jack Daniels, Herradura, Finlandia, and more.
- A Private Line in VIP to order from Joe’s Stone Crab’s café and Ralph Pagano’s Naked Zone
- A showcase Herradura experience in Casa Herradura inside VIP Hospitality Village featuring unique tastings throughout the day
- Entertainment throughout the day by performers from the ships of Celebrity Cruises
- Event host, Kendall Jackson and La Crema, will have a one-of-a-kind sensory garden only available in VIP Hospitality Village, where they will be transplanting their Sonoma garden tour onto the sands where guests will literally be walked through a private experience, sampling potted fruits and tasting the wines that are made from these fruits.
- Extended hours just for VIP! The Final VIP added benefit for 2016 will be the extended hours keeping the party going into the night. The festival grounds will close at 7pm, but the GOYA Culinary Pavilion inside VIP Hospitality Village with the featured DJs and Showcased Bars will stay open until 10PM, so you can dance the night away.
Event is from 12-7PM (on the sand) and the entrance is at 7th & OCEAN DRIVE in Lummus Park, Miami Beach.
Sobe Seafood Weekend Pass $250
(value of $300) includes:
- ONE ticket to Friday, Oct. 20: Chef Showdown (value of $150)
- ONE VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 21: Sobe Seafood Fest (value of $150)
Weekend Pass for 2 w/ 2 night Hotel Stay – $800
(value of $1,100) includes:
- TWO tickets to Friday, Oct. 20: Chef Showdown (value of $300)
- TWO VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 21: Sobe Seafood Fest (value of $300)
- ONE Signature Standard Room at either Mondrian South Beach or Gale South Beach checking in Saturday, October 21 – checking out Sunday, October 22.
See ROOM IMAGES: Click on the Links Below
(Hotel Room is inclusive of the room fee for 2 nights. Any additional tax and resort fees as well any cancellation fees are to be paid directly to hotel. A Sobe Seafood representative will email you with hotel booking info after time of purchase)