It’s official! The South Beach Seafood Festival 2017 restaurant line up has been announced! If you missed it, check out this year’s delicious participants:
- Joe’s Stone Crab
- Red, the Steakhouse
- Toro Toro
- CJ’s Crab Shack
- Nikki Beach
- A Fish Called Avalon
- Meat Market featuring Miami Smokers
- La Moderna
- Papa’s Raw Bar
- Cafe Avanti
- Dragonfly Izakaya & Fish Market
- Naked Crab & Naked Taco
- Lobster Bar
- Cibo Wine Bar
- Rusty Pelican
- Poseidon Greek Lounge
- Whole Foods
The South Beach Seafood Festival 2017 restaurant line up has us all drooling!
What do you get when you mix open bar with Miami’s finest seafood restaurants on the sands of South Beach for one day only? There’s only one answer: It’s the Annual South Beach Seafood Festival!
Saturday, October 21 will host the 5th Annual South Beach Seafood Festival featuring pop up café’s from all 18 of those incredible locations listed above.
These restaurants will be serving you right on the sand – it’s four blocks of fun to be exact!
Restaurants will showcase an eating experience unlike any other as you stay refreshed with a glass of delicious Kendall Jackson Chardonnay or ice cold Jack & Coke! Guests will enter into this year’s upgraded experience @SobeSeafoodFest ready for a good time.
There are two types of Festival Tickets:
- General admission starts at only $45; this low price gives guests the opportunity to pick and choose which delicious restaurants to try!
- VIP tickets are $150 and include $20 in food vouchers.
- Both ticket types include an all-day open bar available at any of the 30+ added bar locations.
All of our 18 restaurants are bringing premium menu items at affordable prices between $5 – $10!
South Beach Seafood Festival 2017 is not a tasting festival; it is an eating festival.
Enjoy Stone Crabs, Lobster Waffle Cones, Steak & Lobster Skewers, Shrimp Tacos, Oysters, Shrimp Cocktail, Gyros, Crab Cakes, Grouper in a Bag, Lobster Mac ‘N Cheese and more. But please, don’t go home hungry!
And there’s so much more than food to enjoy!
- Experience the all new JACK DANIEL’S BEACH CLUB featuring local DJs playing today’s hottest beats all day long as you lay out, courtesy of Boucher Brothers Management.
- …Or put your toes in the sand with some Kendall-Jackson Avant corn hole boards and other life-size games at the all new beer garden.
- The Main Stage will be jamming all day long with live music from South Florida’s best bands, so you can dance the day away.
- If you’d like to learn a little something while you’re out there, step into the WHOLE FOODS DEMO ZONE, where the featured chefs and mixologists will take you to another level and make you the ultimate master seafood pairings chef.
There’s a little bit for everyone, including this year’s upgraded VIP HOSPITALITY VILLAGE. There are tons of NEW reasons why guests will splurge to be a VIP this year. Scroll down below to find out more details on what is included in this year’s VIP Ticket!
Join us and support the EAT SMART PROGRAM from Community Initiatives Foundation for a beautiful day of sun, fun, and AMAZING SEAFOOD!
Event is from 12-7PM (on the sand) and the entrance is at 7th & OCEAN DRIVE in Lummus Park, Miami Beach.
General Admission – $45 – includes:
- Entrance into the festival grounds
- Access to Open Bar from 12-7PM at any of the 30+ Bar Stations and Beer Garden
- Access to Jack Daniel’s Beach Club, Main Stage LIVE, and Whole Foods Demo Zone
- Access to all café’s of Miami’s finest seafood restaurants and dessert stations
(Note: Over 60+ premiere menu items will all be available for purchase between $5-$10.)
VIP Admission – $150 – includes:
- All General Admission Benefits PLUS an upgraded experience to include:
- Entrance into the VIP Hospitality Village
- $20 worth of food vouchers to use at any participating festival restaurants and dessert stations
- Premiere sampling in VIP from GOYA, Celebrity Cruises, and Papa’s Raw Bar
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion featuring all day private DJ Dance party, shade, lounges, private bars featuring La Crema, Jack Daniels, Herradura, and Finlandia, and more.
- A showcase Herradura experience in Casa Herradura inside VIP Hospitality Village featuring unique tastings
Entertainment throughout the day by performers from the ships of Celebrity Cruises
- Event host, Kendall Jackson and La Crema, will have a one-of-a-kind sensory garden only available in VIP Hospitality Village, where they will be transplanting their Sonoma garden tour onto the sands where guests will literally be walked through a private experience, sampling potted fruits and tasting the wines that are made from these fruits.
- EXTENDED HOURS Just for VIP! Enjoy extended hours keeping the party going into the night. The festival grounds will close at 7pm, but the GOYA Culinary Pavilion inside VIP Hospitality Village with the featured DJs and Showcased Bars will stay open until 11PM, so you can dance the night away.
SOBE SEAFOOD WEEKEND PASS – $250:
(value of $300)
- ONE ticket to Friday, Oct. 20: Chef Showdown ($150 value)
- ONE VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 21: Sobe Seafood Fest ($150 value)
WEEKEND PASS FOR TWO with a 2-NIGHT HOTEL STAY – $800:
(value of $1,100)
- TWO tickets to Friday, Oct. 20: Chef Showdown ($300 value)
- TWO VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 21: Sobe Seafood Fest ($300 value)
- ONE Signature Standard Room at either Mondrian South Beach or Shelborne South Beach (your choice), checking in Friday, October 20 – checking out Sunday, October 22.