Who’s ready for South Beach Seafood Festival 2017?
What do you get when you mix open bar with Miami’s finest seafood restaurants on the sands of South Beach for one day only?
There’s only one answer: It’s the Annual South Beach Seafood Festival!
Saturday, October 21 will host the 5th Annual South Beach Seafood Festival featuring pop up cafes from the likes of Joe’s Stone Crab, Naked Taco, Red, the Steakhouse, Truluck’s, CJ’s Crab Shack, A Fish Called Avalon, Poseidon, and more. Enjoy treats from over 20 cafes serving you right on the sand!
South Beach Seafood Festival 2017 is four blocks of fun to be exact!
Restaurants will showcase an eating experience unlike any other. Stay refreshed with a glass of delicious Kendall Jackson Chardonnay, an ice-cold Jack & Coke, Finlandia bloody mary, Herradura over ice and much more!
Every ticket to the South Beach Seafood Festival includes OPEN BAR!
Guests will enter into this year’s upgraded experience ready for a good time. There are two types of Festival Tickets:
- General Admission starts at only $45; this low price gives guests the opportunity to pick and choose which delicious restaurants to try – all of which are bringing their premium menu items at affordable prices between $5 – $10. The GA festival runs from 12-7 PM!
- VIP admission starts at $150 and includes $20 in food vouchers. VIP also includes the #CelebrityCruises After Party from 7-9 PM!
South Beach Seafood Festival 2017 is not a tasting festival; it is an eating festival.
Enjoy Stone Crabs, Lobster Waffle Cones, Steak & Lobster Skewers, Shrimp Tacos, Oysters, Shrimp Cocktail, Gyros, Crab Cakes, Grouper in a Bag, Lobster Mac ‘N Cheese and much more. But please, don’t go home hungry!
In addition to open bar and the best seafood around, guests will enjoy the Jack Daniel’s Beach Club featuring y100 DJs playing today’s hottest beats!
Lay out on lounges courtesy of Boucher Brothers Management, or have some fun playing corn hole boards and other life-size games.
The Main Stage will be jamming all day long with live music from South Florida’s best bands, so you can dance the day away.
If you’d like to learn a little something while you’re at the South Beach Seafood Festival, step into the Whole Foods Demo Zone. Our featured chefs and mixologists will take your culinary game to another level with hands-on demos, making you the ultimate seafood pairings master.
There’s a little bit for everyone at the South Beach Seafood Festival 2017!
…Including this year’s General Admission and upgraded VIP Hospitality Village.
GA tickets include:
- Entrance into the festival grounds
- Access to Open Bar from 12-7 PM at any of the 30+ Bar Stations and Beer Garden
- Access to Jack Daniel’s Beach Club, Main Stage LIVE, and Whole Foods Demo Zone
- Access to all café’s of Miami’s finest seafood restaurants and dessert stations
- (Note: Over 60+ premiere menu items will all be available for purchase between $5-$10.)
There are tons of NEW reasons why guests will splurge to be a VIP this year. Check out these perks:
- All General Admission Benefits PLUS an upgraded experience including
- Entrance into the VIP Hospitality Village
- $20 worth of food vouchers to use at any participating festival restaurants and dessert stations
- Premiere sampling in VIP from GOYA, Celebrity Cruises, and Papa’s Raw Bar
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion featuring all day private DJ Dance party, shade, lounges, private bars featuring La Crema, Jack Daniels, Herradura, and Finlandia, and more.
- A Private Line in VIP to order from Joe’s Stone Crab’s café and Ralph Pagano’s Naked Zone
- A showcase Herradura experience in Casa Herradura inside VIP Hospitality Village featuring unique tastings
- Entertainment throughout the day by performers from the ships of Celebrity Cruises
- Event host, Kendall Jackson and La Crema, will have a one-of-a-kind sensory garden only available in VIP Hospitality Village, where they will be transplanting their Sonoma garden tour onto the sands where guests will literally be walked through a private experience, sampling potted fruits and tasting the wines that are made from these fruits.
- EXTENDED HOURS Just for VIP! Enjoy extended hours keeping the party going into the night. The festival grounds will close at 7 PM, but the GOYA Culinary Pavilion inside VIP Hospitality Village with the featured DJs and Showcased Bars will stay open until 11 PM, so you can dance the night away.
Join us and support the EAT SMART PROGRAM from Community Initiatives Foundation for a beautiful day of sun, fun, and amazing seafood!
We can’t wait to SEA you! Click here to view tickets, or email us with any questions: email@example.com.