An Evening At Joe’s
Wed, October 20, 2021 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Joe’s Stone Crab
11 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
(Be sure to scroll down to find tickets to this specific event!)
An Evening at Joe’s
Hosted by Jack Daniel’s No. 27 Gold
Date: Wed, October 20, 2021
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Location: Joe’s Stone Crab, 11 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
|Tickets: $500 Only 20 Tickets Available for Sale!!|
|Ticket benefits include:An all-inclusive 5-course wine pairing experience
(Scroll down for what you can find at An Evening at Joe’s)
Your ticket to An Evening At Joe’s, hosted by Jack Daniel’s No. 27 Gold, reserves a seat in Jessie’s Room, the original setting of Joe’s Stone Crab where greats like Al Capone and Frank Sinatra cracked claws. This incredibly exclusive event is limited to 50 guests.
An Evening at Joe’s celebrates South Beach Seafood Week in majestic style with a five-course meal showcasing the delicious cuisine of Chef Andre Bienvenue. Each course is paired with fine wines and spirits sure to transport your taste buds into stone crab season in blissful fashion.
Travel back in time with Joe’s General Manager Brian Johnson, basking in the iconic history of the United States’ top grossing restaurant, while learning to crack the perfect claw.
Most importantly, you’ll enjoy the world’s freshest stone crab catch of 2021…before anyone else.
|What you will find with your VIP Admission to An Evening at Joe’s:|
|Ticket benefits include:
• Cocktail Hour prior to dinner featuring cocktails by Jack Daniels, Herradura, and Finlandia
• Access to the private, VIP Jesse’s Room experience
• A prix-fixe 5-course wine pairing dinner with a variety of Joe’s Stone Crab seafood options available during each course, including pounds of the world famous and freshest stone crabs!
• Each course will be paired with a variety of wines
• Premium open bar throughout the evening
• VIP Gift Bags