South Beach Seafood Festival
Sat, Oct 24, 2020 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM, VIP Extended 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Entrance: 14th Street & Ocean Drive on South Beach
(Be sure to scroll down to find tickets to this specific event!)
SOUTH BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL – MAIN EVENT
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2020
SEA you at the South Beach Seafood Festival, brought to you by William Hill Winery, and presented by Cheers FL, Goya Foods, Baptist Health South Florida, Celebrity Cruises, City of Miami Beach, La Croix, and hosted by Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Coca-Cola, and official bank partner, City National Bank.
Doors Open: 12:00PM – 7:00PM, VIP Dance Club extended to 9:00PM
Entrance: 14th & Ocean Drive, Miami Beach (Lummus Park on the sand)
While the event does not designate a kids zone and there are no specific kids activities, Kids under age 10 are free and do not require a ticket at check-in. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and security will be checking IDs at the gate.
What do you get when you Miami’s finest seafood restaurants on the sands of South Beach for one day only with complimentary open bar throughout the day? There’s only one answer: It’s the annual South Beach Seafood Festival!
On Saturday, October 24, 2020, join thousands of seafood enthusiasts for a curated culinary weekend that you’ll never forget. The 8th Annual South Beach Seafood Festival – Main Event will feature pop-up cafés from the likes of:
General Admission Pop Up Cafes
VIP Sampling Stations
Our participants will be serving you right on the sand for this incredible Lummus Park seafood festival. It’s five blocks of fun to be exact! Restaurants will showcase an eating experience unlike any other as you stay refreshed with an ice cold Jack & Coke, a glass of chilled wine, a Finlandia Vodka Bloody Mary, frothy Pacifico beers or whatever other beverage you crave, all included in your ticket! Guests will enter into this year’s upgraded experience @SobeSeafoodFest ready for a good time.
There are two types of South Beach Seafood Event Festival tickets. Both General Admission and VIP include an all-day open bar available at any of the 30+ bar locations. General admission + open bar tickets are only $45! This low price gives you the opportunity to pick and choose which delicious restaurants to try—all of which are bringing their premium menu items at affordable festival-friendly prices ($5 – $10) with appetizer-sized sharable portions.
This is not a tasting festival; this is an eating festival! Enjoy stone crabs, lobster waffle cones, steak & lobster skewers, shrimp tacos, oysters, seafood ceviche, shrimp cocktail, gyros, crab cakes, lobster mac n’ cheese, and more. But please, don’t go home hungry!
And, the day isn’t complete without incredible interactive sponsorship experiences and amazing music entertainment featured at this centrally located Ocean Drive seafood festival. Seafood festival guests know there’s only one unique and extra fun-filled seafoodie experience—and it’s on the sands of South Beach!
Be sure to visit the @Finlandia_Vodka Craft Cocktail experience featuring @_nikkidiaz, @libationpapi, @croquetasgratis and @jesus.lp1690 serving up their favorite complimentary beach-day vodka cocktails!
A special thank you to @cheersfl and @Alex.alfonso1 for bringing together these master mixologists! Shout out to the fantastic @amber__love featuring the mouth-watering cocktails as we lead up to the big event!
All ticket holders will enjoy:
The JACK DANIEL’S LIVE ZONE featuring live music, hosted by Miami Heat’s Uptown Dale, air stream, craft cocktail experience featuring Finlandia Vodka and more.
Put your toes in the sand with some corn hole boards and other life-size games at the annual beer garden, hosted by Pacifico Beer.
The Pacifico LIVE BEACH CLUB will be jamming all day long with music from South Florida’s best bands, hosted by Buster Cox, with all day DJ Zilla.
If you’d like to learn a little something while you’re out there, step into the Milam’s Markets CULINARY SHOWCASE KITCHEN, where the featured chefs like Chef Adrianne Calvo and Chef Laurent Tourondel and culinary mixologists will take you to another level and make you the ultimate master seafood pairings chef.
There’s a little bit for everyone, but if you are VIP – then GET READY!
The Baptist Health VIP HOSPITALITY VILLAGE is the place to be if you are VIP featuring the Goya Foods Culinary Pavilion. In addition to the perks listed above, there are tons of reasons to splurge on VIP this year:
To include this year’s upgraded block and a half of private experiences from Celebrity Cruises, Herradura, Baptist Health, City National Bank, and Coca Cola. There are tons of new reasons why guests should splurge to be a VIP this year. Scroll down to find out the endless perks included in this year’s VIP Ticket!
Join us and support the charitable organization EAT SMART PROGRAM from Community Initiatives Foundation for a beautiful day of sun, fun, and AMAZING SEAFOOD!
The South Beach Seafood Festival – Main Event starts at 12:00 PM and goes until the sun sets at 7:00 PM, all right on the sand! You can find our entrance at 14th & OCEAN DRIVE in Lummus Park, Miami Beach.
General Admission – $45 – includes:
- Entrance to the festival grounds.
- Access to the open bar from 12:00 – 7:00 PM at any of the 30+ bar stations and beer garden.
- Access to Jack Daniel’s Beach Club, Main Stage LIVE, and Milam’s Market Culinary Showcase Kitchen
- Access to all cafés offering Miami’s finest seafood restaurants and dessert Cafes with delicious portions at festival friendly prices ($5-$10).
- Over 60+ premier menu items will all be available for purchase.
VIP Admission – $150 – includes:
All General Admission Benefits PLUS an upgraded experience that includes:
- Entrance into the VIP Hospitality Village.
- Premiere VIP sampling from GOYA, Celebrity Cruises, Papa’s Raw Bar, Old Lisbon Restaurant, Chef Billy G, and Vaitaire Enterprises.
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion which by day features Coca-Cola COLLEGE Game Zone, all day private DJ PaulE, Dance party, shade, lounges, private bars featuring Jack Daniels, Herradura, and Finlandia, and more.
- CASA Herradura will transport you to Mexico.
- Baptist Health South Florida will educate you.
- Enter the Private Line in VIP to order from Joe’s Stone Crab’s café.
- Hop on and get a taste of Celebrity Cruises’s THE EDGE, coming to port December 2020 with Silent Disco!
- Event host, William Hill Winery, will have a one-of-a-kind sensory garden only available in VIP Hospitality Village, where they will be transplanting their Sonoma garden tour onto the sands.
- EXTENDED HOURS Just for VIP! Enjoy extended hours keeping the party going into the night. The festival grounds will close at 7pm, but the GOYA Culinary Pavilion inside VIP Hospitality Village with the featured DJs and Showcased Bars will stay open until 9PM, so you can dance the night away.
NOTE: VIP Admission – VIP must enter the festival prior to 7pm in order to stay for after party. Registration closes at 7PM.
Weekend Pass Details
Get the best deal for a seafood festival weekend of fun in the sun with the SoBe Seafood Festival Weekend Pass or Hotel Package.
SOBE SEAFOOD WEEKEND PASS $250
(value of $300) includes:
- ONE ticket to Friday, Oct. 23: Chef Showdown ($150 value)
- ONE VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 24: SoBe Seafood Fest ($150 value)
WEEKEND PASS FOR TWO with a 2-NIGHT HOTEL STAY – $800
(value of $1,100) includes:
- TWO tickets to Friday, Oct. 23: Chef Showdown ($300 value)
- TWO VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 24: SoBe Seafood Fest ($300 value)
- ONE Signature Standard Room at Shore Club South Beach, checking in Friday, October 23 – checking out Sunday, October 25.