South Beach Seafood Festival
Sat, Oct 20, 2018 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM, VIP Extended 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Entrance: 14th Street & Ocean Drive
SOUTH BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL – MAIN EVENT
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018
Brought to you by Jack Daniel’s
Presented by Breakthru Beverage, and Goya
Hosted by Coca-Cola
Doors Open: 12:00PM – 7:00PM, VIP Dance Club extended to 9:00PM
Entrance: 14th & Ocean Drive (Lummus Park on the sand)
Our annual South Beach Seafood Festival – Main Event is a culinary festival open to all. Seafoodies, come prepared to enjoy culinary delights from 20 of Miami’s award-winning Chefs who’ve been selected to create their featured cafes for you to enjoy. You’ll sit refreshed with 100% all-inclusive drinks at over 30 available bars (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Endless entertainment ensures this is a true beachfront experience for epicureans!
Kids under age 10 are free and do not require a ticket at check-in. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and security will be checking IDs at the gate.
What do you get when you mix open bar with Miami’s finest seafood restaurants on the sands of South Beach for one day only? There’s only one answer: It’s the annual South Beach Seafood Festival!
On Saturday, October 20, 2018, join thousands of seafood enthusiasts for a weekend that you’ll never forget. The 6th Annual South Beach Seafood Festival – Main Event will feature pop-up cafés from the likes of:
- Joe’s Stone Crab
- Naked Taco
- Red The Steakhouse
- CJ’s Crab Shack
- Lobster Bar Sea Grille
- A Fish Called Avalon
- La Moderna
- Nikki Beach
- Toro Toro
- Rusty Pelican
- Papa’s Raw Bar
- Naked Crab
- Whole Foods
- Meat Market featuring Miami Smokers
2018 Restaurant list to be announced in August
Our participants will be serving you right on the sand for this incredible Lummus Park seafood festival. It’s four blocks of fun to be exact! Restaurants will showcase an eating experience unlike any other as you stay refreshed with an ice cold Jack & Coke, a glass of chilled wine, a Bloody Mary, frothy beers or whatever other beverage you crave, all included in your ticket! Guests will enter into this year’s upgraded experience @SobeSeafoodFest ready for a good time.
There are two types of South Beach Seafood Event Festival tickets. Both General Admission and VIP include an all-day open bar available at any of the 30+ bar locations. General admission + open bar tickets are only $45! This low price gives you the opportunity to pick and choose which delicious restaurants to try—all of which are bringing their premium menu items at affordable festival-friendly prices ($5 – $10) with appetizer-sized sharable portions.
This is not a tasting festival; this is an eating festival! Enjoy stone crabs, lobster waffle cones, steak & lobster skewers, shrimp tacos, oysters, seafood ceviche, shrimp cocktail, gyros, crab cakes, lobster mac n’ cheese, and more. But please, don’t go home hungry!
And, the day isn’t complete without incredible interactive sponsorship experiences and amazing music entertainment featured at this centrally located Ocean Drive seafood festival. You may think that the beats are pumping in places like Bayfront Park or Coconut Grove, seafood festival guests know there’s only one unique and extra fun-filled seafoodie experience—and it’s on the sands of South Beach! Enjoy the JACK DANIEL’S BEACH CLUB featuring your favorite DJs playing today’s hottest tracks all day long, courtesy of Boucher Brothers Management. Hit the Main Stage jamming all day long with live music from South Florida’s best bands, so you can dance the day away. Or, put your toes in the sand with some corn hole boards and other life-size games at the all-new PACIFICO beer garden.
While we eat and drink, let’s educate while you’re at this one-of-a-kind South Beach seafood event. Step into the Whole Foods Market Culinary Showcase Kitchen, where award-winning chefs and mixologists will take things to another level and make you the ultimate master of delicious seafood pairings!
There’s something for everyone, including this year’s upgraded LAND ROVER VIP HOSPITALITY VILLAGE featuring the Goya Culinary Pavilion. With a block and a half of private experiences, there are tons of new reasons why guests should splurge to be a VIP this year. For one thing, tickets include $20 worth of food vouchers per person to use at any of the participating festival restaurant cafes. Scroll down to find out the endless perks included in this year’s VIP Ticket!
Join us and support the charitable organization EAT SMART PROGRAM from Community Initiatives Foundation for a beautiful day of sun, fun, and AMAZING SEAFOOD!
The South Beach Seafood Festival – Main Event starts at 12:00 PM and goes until the sun sets at 7:00 PM, all right on the sand! You can find our entrance at 14th & OCEAN DRIVE in Lummus Park, Miami Beach.
General Admission – $45 – includes:
- Entrance to the festival grounds.
- Access to the open bar from 12:00 – 7:00 PM at any of the 30+ bar stations and beer garden.
- Access to Jack Daniel’s Beach Club, Main Stage LIVE, and Whole Foods Demo Zone.
- Access to all cafés offering Miami’s finest seafood restaurants and dessert Cafes with delicious portions at festival friendly prices ($5-$10).
- Over 60+ premier menu items will all be available for purchase.
VIP Admission – $150 – includes:
All General Admission Benefits PLUS an upgraded experience that includes:
- Entrance into the Goya Foods VIP Hospitality Village
- $20 worth of food vouchers to use at any participating festival restaurants and dessert Cafes.
- Premier food sampling in VIP from Goya, Celebrity Cruises, Papa’s Raw Bar, and American Social.
- Entrance into Goya’s Culinary Pavilion featuring an all-day private DJ Dance club, shade, lounges, private bars featuring Jack Daniels, Herradura, and Finlandia, and more.
- A private line in VIP to order from Joe’s Stone Crab’s café and Ralph Pagano’s Naked Zone.
- A showcase Herradura experience in Casa Herradura featuring unique tastings.
- Entertainment throughout the day by performers from the ships of Celebrity Cruises.
- EXTENDED HOURS Just for VIP! Enjoy extended hours and keep the party going long into the night. The festival grounds will close at 7:00 PM, but the Goya Culinary Pavilion inside VIP Hospitality Village with the featured DJs and Showcased Bars will stay open until 9:00 PM, so you can party into the night.
Weekend Pass Details
Get the best deal for a seafood festival weekend of fun in the sun with the SoBe Seafood Festival Weekend Pass or Hotel Package.
SOBE SEAFOOD WEEKEND PASS $250
(value of $300) includes:
- ONE ticket to Friday, Oct. 19: Chef Showdown ($150 value)
- ONE VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 20: Sobe Seafood Fest ($150 value)
WEEKEND PASS FOR TWO with a 2-NIGHT HOTEL STAY – $800
(value of $1,100) includes:
- TWO tickets to Friday, Oct. 19: Chef Showdown ($300 value)
- TWO VIP Tickets for Saturday, Oct. 20: Sobe Seafood Fest ($300 value)
- ONE Signature Standard Room at either Mondrian South Beach or Shelborne South Beach (your choice), checking in Friday, October 20 – checking out Sunday, October 22.